Page 1 of 1

Delaware County Oklahoma 77-78

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:26 pm
by admin
Fwd: Im promoting your event.K just recieved the following..Good morning, Glen. Hope all is well. I was told about a very strange incident that happened in Good morning, Glen. Hope all is well. I was told about a very strange incident that happened in Delaware County, Oklahoma around 1977 or 78. It involved the *possible* but not proven deaths of two Federal agents on a farm. So far, I haven't found ANY reference to an incident like this in newspaper archives or listings of agents who died in the line of duty. Have you ever heard of such an incident? It would've happened on private property near where Flint creek meets Sager Creek. A man reported to me Bigfoot activity around there back in the 70's, and then this weird story was mentioned. I can't find anything about it, so I'm not sure if the guy is blowing hot air or not. 😀 Thanks. County, Oklahoma around 1977 or 78. It involved the *possible* but not proven deaths of two Federal agents on a farm. So far, I haven't found ANY reference to an incident like this in newspaper archives or listings of agents who died in the line of duty. Have you ever heard of such an incident? It would've happened on private property near where Flint creek meets Sager Creek. A man reported to me Bigfoot activity around there back in the 70's, and then this weird story was mentioned. I can't find anything about it, so I'm not sure if the guy is blowing hot air or not. 😀 Thanks.