New Footage: Three Deer, A Buck, A Fox And A Bigfoot

This is for the presentation of video evidence collected throughout the Bigfoot community and placed here for discussion and analysis.
Forum rules
This forum will sometimes contain copyrighted information, however, it is placed here under Title 17

Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
admin
MABRC Chief Forum Administrator, MABRC Executive Director

New Footage: Three Deer, A Buck, A Fox And A Bigfoot

Post by admin » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 am

Bigfoot Evidence wrote:
deershot.jpg
This latest footage is from February 2009 and was uploaded by YouTube user ricter65. The tape shows 36 seconds of three deer and a fox facing a dark brown, bulky figure with long arms walking off the road. A few seconds later, a large buck darts across the road in front of the fox.

Our friend Damian Bravo did some height calculations based on references to other objects in the low quality video and he surmised that the figure is at least 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. "This could be a creature or a very tall and wide man," Damian said.

deer_and_fox_possible_bigfoot_360p.mp4
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 403 times
Damian's calculation:
findings from video frame..jpg
Attachments
2-2.jpg
1-2b.jpg
deershot.jpg
6-2b.jpg
6-2.jpg
5-2b.jpg
5-2.jpg
4-2b.jpg
4-2.jpg
3-2b.jpg
3-2.jpg
2-2b.jpg

admin

Re: New Footage: Three Deer, A Buck, A Fox And A Bigfoot

Post by admin » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:37 am

Author: Arkansas Tracker [ Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm ]
Post subject: Re: New Footage: Three Deer, A Buck, A Fox And A Bigfoot
I think it's very interesting how similar the walk is to the Patterson Gimlin film but the details are pretty grainy. Very interesting. Does anyone know any background on the person who filmed it? The way it stopped in the road and the way that the buck came across the road later makes me wonder if there is another bigfoot in the brush to the left following the first one.

Author: Apebait [ Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm ]
It looks identical to Patty walking. Could be computer manipulated, if it is Patty walking away. I would have to assume that if it is Patty inserted in there, the image of it facing the other animals would be computer generated. Real or fake, it's a facinating video.

Author: Arkansas Tracker [ Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:56 pm ]
Apebait wrote:
It looks identical to Patty walking. Could be computer manipulated, if it is Patty walking away. I would have to assume that if it is Patty inserted in there, the image of it facing the other animals would be computer generated. Real or fake, it's a facinating video.

I was wondering the same the thing. It would be nice to have some one analyze the video to check for manipulation. If it was faked the deer could be acting the way they are because of the fox. I have observed this behavior from deer many times when foxes, coyotes, dogs, or similar animals are around.

Author: GEARMAN [ Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 pm ]
WOW, that was interesting. Never heard of this vid

Author: Squatchfinder [ Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 pm ]
Looks like a possible. I say this because of the gate, arm length, and the very mass of the thing in the video. Sure has the attention of the deer and fox! Poor quality video is always a guess at best, IMHO

Author: SixesUp [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:11 pm ]
I wouldn't immediately dismiss, as I usually do. :D I would love to know more about it and who shot it.

Author: burmballgeetar [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:31 am ]
Does anyone know if those lines and their explanation are an accurate way to judge size?

Author: nybigfooter [ Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 pm ]
its a great video i cant deny that, i know that if i were there i would try to get a lil closer zoom in. to find one that close you would of heard me say something, some kind of emotion. as far as it being possbily patty i can see that but looking at the video the subject does not swing the arms as much as patty did. fake or not i like this video. would like to know about the film maker

Author: nybigfooter [ Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:55 pm ]
wouldnt the deer flee at the site of a bigfoot?

Author: madison5716 [ Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:09 pm ]
This is a very interesting video. Well, we can't say that there isn't enough calories on the hoof to support a large predator! Those deer and fox are definitely arrested by the creature, that's for sure. And the one running past in the distance is hauling butt, not on a Sunday walk.

Looks like a possible sasquatch to me. Wish it was clearer and we knew more about it.

Author: carollafollette [ Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:06 am ]
I have never had a sighting on my own, but this looks real to me. The way the deer and fox take pause with caution, but not terrified, seems to point to the fact that they are familiar... but not the best of buddies with this creature.

Author: Biggjimm [ Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm ]
Most herbivores will watch a predator they come across to determine if they are a
threat. No animal wastes energy unless it has to.

The appearance looks right. That is normally about as close as they let you get. It
could be cg, but getting the look of sunlight on an object is extremely difficult, especially
if the object is moving. My feeling is this could very easily be real

Author: Holotype [ Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm ]
I would give this footage a 7 with the pg film a 10, and the freeman footage a 9. On a 10 point scale of course.

Return to “Video Evidence”

• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ admin « Tue 1:35 am »
Hey Yankeesearch, didn’t even know you were in chat, now you have the bug so bad you will have to keep going out to see another one. :)
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:56 am »
Anyway, as I stand before God, I did not make this up!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:55 am »
Not saying it was Sq/BF/DM/Yeti... but it was strange. And I am locking my doors tonight for sure! :lol:
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:54 am »
And just I was turning away, I thought I heard snort -- which could have been deer or maybe cattle... but... I do not know.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
I did not have the creepy feeling I normally get in these situations... so I really do not know what to make of it.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:53 am »
One detail I forgot to mention: the whoop had almost a human like talk after it on both occasions.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:52 am »
I walked back to the other side, and thought I heard a knock...
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:51 am »
Cattle about 1/8th mile away disappeared... and strangely at that location: it sounded like something banged the metal fence. Not loud... but never ever heard it before tonight.
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
Two whoops... and some deer scattering (they may have been scattering because of me).
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:50 am »
From 6:20 PM to maybe 6:45 PM CST
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:49 am »
I may have just had an encounter!
@ yankeesearch « Tue 12:46 am »
Hi gang! I know it has been a long time...
@ BrianDriver « Sat 12:59 pm »
Good quality pics. How long were the cams out?
@ admin « Thu 9:09 pm »
Just to get the chat going, it’s going to take some time to move over all the data, but in the end, hope everyone likes the layout here.

Who is chatting